Data driven organizations are building data fabrics to simplify and integrate data management across cloud and on-premise to accelerate digital transformation. A fundamental underpinning of the data fabric is data protection.
Data protection can be a challenge for organizations of all sizes. The need to protect data, wherever it is in remote offices, in the data center or across multi clouds infrastructure is driving increased IT complexity, increased business risk, and higher costs.
What is Data Fabric?
Simply put, a data fabric is an integration platform that connects all your data together with data management services, enabling companies to access and utilize data from multiple sources.
With data fabric, companies can design and manage data regardless of where it is (on-premises or on the cloud).
Protect anywhere using Veaam
Veeam backup to azure can ensure that your data is always protected, whether it may be on-premises or on a cloud. Backup enables it to be available always for disaster recovery, business continuity and for long term retention.
• Rapidly create storage and hypervisor snapshots to improve RPO and RTO to reduce backup windows, accelerate recoveries and reduce downtime.
• Leverage storage-efficient all flash and hybrid secondary targets and cloud integrated backup.
• Quickly and efficiently use replicated snapshots for DR and creating backup copies.
• Replicate snapshots or extend backup repositories to the cloud for long term retention, unlimited capacity and flexible recovery options.
• Protect data created at the edge in ROBO and IoT environments.
• Prevent data loss from accidental deletion and threats for SaaS applications.
• Rapidly recover data and applications from ransomware and malware attacks.
Easy to manage
• Fast deployment with auto discovery of virtual and physical workloads with associated snapshot copies to get secondary storage and backup repositories up and running quickly.
• Easy to use management through tight integration of applications, data protection software and storage to enhance automation so you can spend less time on operations and more time helping the business to transform.
• Comprehensive visibility and management across your environment for protecting business applications and data on-premise, in remote offices or hybrid multi-clouds.
• Easily scalable to protect new workloads, increase capacity and extend to the cloud.
• Use snapshots to create completely isolated copies of your production environment in just a few clicks.
• Test for security vulnerabilities, troubleshoot new features, ensure compliance or for training.
• Verify recoverability of every backup, every VM (virtual machine), every time.
• Protect against Virus and Ransomware by verifying backups are free and clear of viruses and malware by automatically scanning them with anti-virus software.
Protecting your data fabric through Veeam is good option as it is Cost Friendly, reliable, scalable, works great in a hybrid multi cloud environment and gives great value. Disaster recovery backups can also be used to tackle natural disasters.